- Tour ID
04 Nights/05 Days
- Tour guide
Dooars are mainly the foothills of the Eastern Himalayas. Dooars also known as Duars that means door in various regional languages like Bengali, Assamese, Bhojpuri and more as well as it is also significance of the gateway of Bhutan, Darjeeling and Sikkim region.
Arrival at New Mal Junction/New Jalpaiguri Junction/Bagdogra Airport. Pick up from station to Lataguri. Check in at hotel. After lunch, Jungle safari at Gorumara. Evening at leisure. Over Night at Lataguri.
After Breakfast, full day excursion at Jhalong, Bindu, Suntaleykhola, Rocky Island, and Samsing. Back to hotel in evening. Overnight at lataguri.
After breakfast, check out from hotel and boarding to Jaldapara. Check in at Jaldapara hotel. At evening tribal dance and bonfire at resort. Overnight at jaldapara.
Early morning jungle safari at Jaldapara. After safari, back to hotel, after breakfast sightseeing at Buxa, Jayanti .Back to resort at evening.
After breakfast, check out from hotel and drop to Hasimara station.
- Accommodation is on twin sharing basis
- Meals : breakfast at all places
- Transfers from one place to another
- Sightseeing in private cars
- Vehicle will be provided based on the itinerary
- All current taxes such as hotel taxes and transportation taxes
- Entrance fees at the monuments/ temples
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal Expenses / Purchase of things
- Any kind of insurance
- Any increase in the govt. taxes and state taxes
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.