- Tour ID
10 Nights/11 Days
- Tour guide
Meet at Howrah & board train.
On arrival at Ambala Cantonment, proceed for Shimla and breakfast on the way. On arrival at Shimla, check-in at hotel. Evening is free for leisure
After breakfast, (08:00) proceed for Kufri sightseeing (Zeep & Horse riding charge own cost). Later return to hotel for late lunch (14.30). In the evening proceed to Mall Road & Kali Temple (By walk).
After breakfast, (08.30) proceed for Manali. On the way lunch. On arrival at Manali in the evening, check-in at the hotel for overnight stay at Manali.
After breakfast,(09.00) proceed for local sightseeing of Manali (Hadimba Temple, Club House, Tibetian Monastery, Vashist well known for its Hot Springs). Later, return to the hotel for overnight stay at Manali.
After breakfast, proceed to Snow Point, Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley. Later, return to the hotel for late lunch. Evening is free for leisure and shopping and overnight stay at Manali.
After early breakfast, (07.00) proceed for Bhuntar, on the way visit Manikaran. On the way lunch. On arrival at Bhunter, check in at the hotel for overnight stay at Bhuntar.
After early breakfast, (08.00) drive to Ambala/Kalka. On the way lunch. Board the train at Night.
Early morning reach at Howrah. Tour ends with sweet memories.
- All transfer and sightseeing as per itinerary(Non-A/C Alto/Indica/Sumo Gold/Bolero)
- Accommodation minimum Double to Triple sharing basis with Stnd. DBR/Tripple Bed room.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner & evening tea with snacks)
- Train Ticket.
- Train Food.
- On that time Rohtang Pass Sumo fare if exceed Rs. 5000/-, extra payment will be divided in 8 pax per sumo.
- Guide Charge, Coolie Charge, Entry Fee, Horse Riding.
- Any personal expense.
- Packaged Drinking Water.
- Package Cost Rs. 15,000 per head (Double Sharing) / Rs. 14,000 per head (Triple Sharing) / 5-10 yrs per head @ Rs. 12,000 per head, 3-4 yrs @ Rs. 7,500 per head.
- Any other expense not included in itinerary.