- Tour ID
05 Nights/06 Days
- Tour guide
Bhutan is a traveler’s paradise, especially for those who are looking to take a break in the lap of nature. Covered in lush green forests, home to gushing waterfalls and rivers and the perfect spot to just sit by and view the majestic Himalayan Ranges, Bhutan is gorgeous in every sense of the word. With Yatra’s "" Delightful Bhutan 5N/6D"" we give you a chance to explore this gorgeous destination in 6 days.
Arrive at Paro International Airport. Complete Immigration formalities and transfer to Thimphu.
After breakfast check-out from your hotel and Visit Punakha via Dochula Pass. The first stop on the roster would be Dochula view point. The Dochula pass is 45 mins from Thimphu and perched at 3100 m offering a glimpse of the Himalayan range. The mighty mountains stand tall and makes for an incredible sight.
As you come closer to the Punakha valley, halt on your way at Chimi Lhakhang or the Fertility Temple. This sacred temple was made in honour of Lama Drukpa Kunley. You would take pleasant walk of about 20-minutes, and cross an archery ground to reach the temple.
You would also visit the Punakha Dzong. It stands majestically on an island between the confluence of the Pho Chhu and Mo Chhu rivers and is one of the most photogenic out of all Bhutan's ancient fortresses. And Transfer Back to Thimpu and rest of the day at leisure.
After breakfast proceed to Thimphu local sightseeing which will follow Takin Reserve & Mini Zoo, BBS Tower – Provides a vantage point view of the Thimpu Valley. Kuensel Phodrang – World’s Largest Sitting Buddha Statue, Trashichhodzong, Folk Heritage Museum, Handicrafts Emporium.
After breakfast check-out from your hotel and tranfer to Paro.
Day excursion to Chelela Pass.
After breakfast drop at the airport.
- Accommodation is on twin sharing basis
- Meals : breakfast at all places
- Transfers from one place to another
- Sightseeing in private cars
- Vehicle will be provided based on the itinerary
- All current taxes such as hotel taxes and transportation taxes
- Entrance fees at the monuments/ temples
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal Expenses / Purchase of things
- Any kind of insurance
- Any increase in the govt. taxes and state taxes
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.