- Tour ID
09 Nights/10 Days
- Tour guide
- 5:40 am: Departure from Kolkata Airport for Cochin Airport.
- 12:30 am: On arrival at Cochin Airport, transfer to Hotel. Evening free for sightseeing & shopping. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast travel to Munnar. Munnar is 1800 mts above sea level and also the place of South India's highest peak (Anamudi-2695 mts). On the way you can also watch the adorable waterfalls in Cheeyappara and colourful flowers in Blossom Garden. On arrival at Munnar, check in at Hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfasts proceed for Munnar sightseeing trip of Munnar visiting the Eravikulam National Park where you can see the very rare mountain goats natively called the Nilgiri Tahr. Thereafter, visit to Tea Museum and Mattupetty Lake & Dam & Kundala Lake, Echo Point, View Point & Green carpet of Tea Gardens. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, check out and drive to Thekkady, which offers diverse attractions like Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Hill Station and Spice Plantation. On arrival check in Hotel. Evening Wildlife Safari at Periyar Wildlife and rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast check out and via Kumarakom sightseeing and transferred to Allpepey. It is famous for its boat races, backwater holidays, beaches, marine products and coir industry. Ride on Houseboat. Overnight stay at hotel.
After morning breakfast proceed to Kovalam via. Karvala. Kovalam is known as the "Paradise of the South". Check in at Hotel, after some refreshment get ready for sightseeing to the beaches of Kovalam i.e. Samudra Beach & Lighthouse Beach. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast proceed for local sightseeing to Hawa Beach and others. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast check out from Hotel and transferred to Kanyakumari via. Neyyar Dam. Check in at Hotel after some refreshment get ready for sightseeing. Kanyakumari is located at the southernmost tip of the Indian subcontinent at the confluence of three major water bodies videlicet the Arabian Sea, Bay of Bengal and Indian Ocean. There is a memorial built on the stone in honor of Swami Vivekananda and adjacent to it stands the 133 ft high statue of Tiruvalluvar. Visit the Suchithram Temple, Devi Kanyakumari Temple, Vivekananda Memorial, and Triveni Sangamam and overnight stay at hotel.
Morning breakfast and thereafter shopping and drive to Kanyakumari Railway Station for departure. Evening train at 5:15PM for Chennai ( Kanyakumari Express )
- 7:00am: Arrival at Chennai Railway Station and sightseeing.
- 1:00pm : Departure from Chennai Airport for Kolkata Airport.
- Accommodation Double to Triple sharing room with Stnd. DBR/TBR.
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- All pickups-drops & all sightseeing by A/C Tempo Traveler.
- Air and Train Tickets [as per availability].
- Any extra meal other than B/L/D.
- Any entry fee.
- Jungle-safari fees.
- Any other expenses which are not included.